The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 13th Edition
The NEW edition of GMAC's guide to the GMAT Test.
The Official Guide to the GMAT, 13th Edition contains official sample questions from the new Integrated Reasoning component being fully integrated into the GMAT test in June 2012. Because this component is more interactive than other core components in the GMAT exam (Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing), the Integrated Reasoning practice questions are housed on a companion website that readers can access after purchasing the book.
In addition, 20% of the current questions are replaced - all with official questions used on actual GMAT exams - more than 800 questions are included!
From the Back Cover
The only study guide by the creators of the test
- More than 900 questions from past GMAT® exams
- NEW! Companion website includes 50 Integrated Reasoning questions
- Diagnostic section helps you assess where to focus your test-prep efforts
Trust the worldwide bestselling study guide to help you prepare for the GMAT!
Here's what you'll find inside the only book on the market written by GMAC, the creators of the exam.
- Full answers and detailed explanations for practice questions
- Grammar review covering concepts tested in the GMAT Verbal section
- Comprehensive math review of the topics tested in the GMAT Quantitative section
- Actual essay topics, sample responses, and scoring information
- Questions organized in order of difficulty to save study time
Visit mba.com to join the community and enjoy these benefits:
- Sign up for GMASS® Search Service to be contacted by schools
- Download FREE GMATPrep software that includes 2 full-length practice tests and review questions
- Register to take the GMAT exam
- Connect with us at facebook.com/OfficialGMAT and @OfficialGMAT on Twitter for free test questions, tips, and advice
GMAT® is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC)®.