Fourth Ed. - Foundations of GMAT Verbal
This strategy supplement (320 pages) provides a refresher of the basic verbal concepts tested on the GMAT. It is designed to help you cement your understanding of basic principles such as grammar, logic, and reading, while building core verbal skills for the GMAT.
Your online resources will be activated immediately after your purchase, and will be available for one year from that date. You can access these resources through the Manhattan GMAT Student Center after you receive your confirmation email.
This Strategy Supplement comes with online access to the Foundations of Verbal Practice Questions and Bonus Drill Set. These questions test the variety of foundational verbal concepts and skills covered in the book, and come with detailed explanations. You may use our online timer to practice your pacing by setting time limits for each question in the bank.
- Foundations of Verbal Practice Questions
- Foundations of Verbal Bonus Drill Set
Chapter by ChapterPart I: SENTENCE CORRECTION
2. Nouns, Pronouns and Adjectives
3. Verbs and Adverbs
4. Prepositions, Conjunctions, Mixed Drills
5. Subject/Predicate, Fragments and Run-Ons, Punctuation
6. Modifiers, Parallelism, Comparisons
7. Idioms for Sentence Correction, Subjunctive, Wrap-Up
9. Patterns and Flaws
11. Putting It All Together
13. Main Ideas and Difficult Information
14. Inferences and Improving Your Reading
Appendix: Helpful Hints for Indian Speakers of English
GMAT® is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC)®.