mbaMission: The Complete Start-to-Finish MBA Admissions Guide
Earning an MBA can take you to the next level professionally, but first you need to gain acceptance at your target business school.
How do you create an application that sets you apart and grabs the admissions committee's attention?
The advice, exercises and multitude of examples included in this guide will help you confidently navigate your way through the entire business school application process and gain that coveted letter of acceptance.
- A list of 16 brainstorming questions and techniques you can use to unlock your best stories
- Advice on structuring your personal goal statements and narratives, four full-length examples
- Guidance on choosing your recommenders and obtaining compelling recommendation letters, with examples
- Crucial tips on mastering the MBA interview, including 100 potential interview questions
- Three sample resumes and advice on creating your results-driven resume from scratch
Since its founding in 1999 by Ambassadorial Speechwriter and MBA, Jeremy Shinewald, mbaMission has worked closely with business school candidates from around the world, successfully guiding them through the entire admissions process and ensuring that each of their unique attributes is showcased in a creative, compelling and focused way. mbaMission consultants are published authors with elite MBA experience, who work one-on-one with candidates to get to know them intimately and discover, select and articulate the unique stories that will force Admissions Committees to take notice. They work on all aspects of your applications, reducing your stress levels and maximizing your chances of being admitted to top American and international business schools.