Techinical Support Specialist - Part-Time
Manhattan Prep is a high-end test prep company serving college students and young professionals studying for the GMAT (business school), LSAT (law school), and GRE (Master’s & PhD programs).
What's in it for you:
Our organization is entrepreneurial, growth-oriented, and energetic. Our people genuinely enjoy what they do and take pride in it. If you seek a challenging, exciting role -- while working with talented and passionate people -- this might be the position for you.
We are seeking a part-time Technical Support Specialist.
What you'll do:You will provide technical support to company customers. You will provide phone, e-mail and walk-in support for our online classroom software, internet-based audio labs and practice exam testing software. You will also be responsible for assisting in the operations of the company’s internal networks and supporting the company's professional staff. The ideal candidate will possess excellent technical, communication, and customer service skills.
As a Technical Support Specialist you'll gain hands-on experience in a quickly-expanding small company environment. Two shifts are available: one for weekday support and one for evening/weekend support.
- A strong technical background including experience within a Windows environment
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skill
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Knowledge of networking, client/server technologies, LAN/WAN, desktop operating systems
- Ability to review, edit, and produce technical documents and deliverables
- Ability to apply technical knowledge in a logical progression to diagnose customer problems
- Must be detail-oriented and extremely responsible
What we offer:
- Hourly, part-time position up to $18/hour
- Casual dress code
- Limited-Benefit Medical Plan
- 401K Savings Plan
- Free Employee Prep Class (GMAT, GRE or LSAT)
- Friends and Family Discount on Manhattan Prep Classes
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
What we're about:
What defines Manhattan Prep is not just its focus on providing students with the highest quality exam preparation, but also its unique work environment with a fast-paced, open, and challenging culture. Founded in 2000, Manhattan Prep is the fastest-growing test prep company in the country, preparing test takers for Business School, Law School, and PhD programs.
Manhattan Prep serves an impressive roster of corporate clients, including many Fortune 500 Companies. We currently conduct in-person corporate classes, group classes, and private instruction across the United States, Canada, and England. Manhattan Prep's online courses are available worldwide, and our acclaimed Strategy Guides are available in Barnes & Noble and on Amazon.com. For more information, visit www.manhattanprep.com.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply online here. Send us your resume and in your cover letter tell us why you're the person for the job. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.