All payments made to Manhattan GMAT are nonrefundable. Due to the proprietary nature of our materials, our limited class size, the scheduling/booking costs of our instructors, and our own administrative costs, we are not able to provide refunds to students for any reason. This applies both to deposits and any other payments for all courses, private tutoring, workshops, product sales, and all other purchases. Please note that refunds are not issued for missed class sessions, course withdrawals, or unused private tutoring hours. If you are enrolled in a Complete Course course and have an outstanding balance after the first class session, the balance will be automatically charged on the following business day, and this charge will also be nonrefundable.
If you are enrolled in a course that has not yet begun and has not sold out, you may switch into another course with no penalty by contacting Student Services at least 48 hours prior to the start of the class you are currently enrolled in. If your course has already begun or has sold out, you can switch into another upcoming course for a $300 fee. If you choose to switch from an online course into an in-person course, additional fees will apply. Unfortunately, because of the strict class sizes we enforce, we cannot make any exceptions to this rule. Note that if you are enrolled in a course in one of our international locations, the fees associated with switching courses may differ slightly.
Retaking a Complete Course
- If you have taken an in-person Complete Course, you are eligible to retake an in-person or an online course for a discounted fee of $399.
- If you have taken an online Complete Course you are eligible to retake another online course for a discounted fee of $399. If you choose to retake an in-person course, additional fees will apply.
- If you have purchased a Guided Self-Study Prep Package and wish to upgrade to a Complete Course, you are eligible to do so during the first month of access by simply paying the difference between the purchase price of your Self-Study program and the price of the course. After the first month, additional fees will apply.
Note that if you are retaking a course in one of our international locations, the fees associated with retaking courses may differ slightly.
To enroll, call Student Services at 800-576-4628 or 212-721-7400.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com.
Information We Collect: We collect information (Personal Data) that you provide to us through the registration process, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, educational background, educational goals and interests. We collect Personal Data from students who enroll in our courses or workshops, use our online resources, work with a private tutor, and/or send us feedback. We may also collect Personal Data from our business partners.
Use of Your Personal Data: We may use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services, such as enrolling you in a course, delivering educational content, or responding to a specific inquiry;
- To customize your learning experience to you;
- To administer, support, improve and develop our business; and
- To send you information about Manhattan GMAT products or services.
Security and Information Retention: We employ security measures to protect your information both online and offline from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. The personal data we obtain from students allows Manhattan GMAT to deliver smarter, more efficient and more effective instruction.
Credit Card information: Manhattan GMAT does not see or store your complete credit card information. Credit card information is processed by a secure and PCI-compliant payment gateway. We store only an encrypted token (i.e. o3x8-k8eg-rx1c-69z7), which can only be decrypted by the payment gateway. Through this tokenization we are able to charge additional payments for approved Manhattan GMAT purchases only.