Our partners at mbaMission have been analyzing business school essay questions as they come out. The latest that they’ve written on is the University of Michigan (Ross). Read the questions below and find the full analysis of these questions on the mbaMission blog.
- Introduce yourself to your future Ross classmates in 100 words or less.
- Describe your career goals. How will an MBA from Ross help you to achieve those goals? What is your vision for how you can make a unique contribution to the Ross community? (500 words)
- Describe a time in your career when you were frustrated or disappointed. What did you learn from that experience? (500 word maximum)
- Select one of the following questions:
- What are you most passionate about? (300 word maximum)
- Describe a personal challenge or obstacle and why you view it as such. How have you dealt with it? What have you learned from it? (300 word maximum)
Find the analysis of these essay questions here.